Friday 28 December 2012

Best of the Best 2012

So now that 2012 is thundering to a close, I thought it would be a good time to reflect on all the wonderful products I have discovered this year. I have really broadened my horizons brand wise and have really enjoyed trying out many new treasures. Every day became a new opportunity to reinvent myself with either a bright slick of Tom Ford Narcotic Rouge, or a strong contoured cheek compliments of Chanel Notorious! It really has been a whirlwind of iridescent shades and buttery textures affording me the chance to embark on many fanciful jouney's.
I have compiled a list of my favourite products that have defined 2012:

The best cleanser:
  • Eve Lom Cleanser
My favourite eye treatment:
  • Strivectin SD for eyes
The best innovation of 2012:
  • Giorgio Armani maestro foundation
The best creative product of 2012:
  • Chanel  Notorious for cheeks and eyes
The best tinted moisturiser:
  • Chantecaille Just Skin
The best sheer foundation
  • Giorgio Armani Maestro fusion makeup
The best medium founadtion
  • Nars sheer matte founadtion
The Best primer:
  • By Terry Hyaluronic face glow
My favourite eyeshadows of 2012:
  • Tom Ford
  • Runner up - Rouge Bunny Rouge
  • Runner up - Nars
  • Runner up - Addiction by Ayako
The best cream cheek colour:
  • Becca
  • Runner up - Addiction by Ayako cheek stick
The best powder blush:
  • Burberry
  • Runner up - Bobbi Brown
The best highlighter  :
  • Becca shimmering skin perfector 
The best body cream :
  • Kiehl's creme de corps soy milk & honey whipped body butter
The best makeup remover:
  • Bioderma
The best skin treatment product
  • Dr Perricone Formula 15
The best moisturizer :
  • Dr Perricone Deep Moisture Therapy
The best contour product:
  • Tom Ford shade and illuminate
My favourite hair care products:
  • Kiehl's rice and wheat volumising shampoo and conditioner
The best pencil eyeliners:
  • Urban Decay 24/7  glide on eye pencils
My favourite mascara:
  • Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Excess
  • Runner up - Estée Lauder sumptuous lash extreme
My favourite under eye concealer:
  • Chanel correcteur perfection 
  • Runner up - Nars concealer duo
The best sheer lipstick :
  • Burberry Lip Mist
  • Runner Up - Chanel rouge coco shine
The best matte lipstick :
  • Burberry velvet matte
The best creamy lipstick:
  • Tom Ford
All these products I have loved using and are my personal  favourites. 2013 is sure to be a year of many more exciting collections and amazing new breakthroughs in skincare. I cannot wait to discover them with you. Happy New to you all!




 


2 comments:

  1. It's been a great year of new discoveries! Thank you for sharing them with us. All the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,
      I would love to hear what stood out for you this year!

      Delete