Friday 15 March 2013

Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme: Review of Cafe Creme

My first Le Metier de Beaute Lip Creme was all I had hoped for. My first shade is Cafe Creme, a rosy taupe shade with hints of lavender. It is a cool neutral shade with same toned shimmer, that can be worn with any eyelook. It goes on quite sheer.


The formula is creamy and hydrating . Like all high end luxury brands it contains beneficial ingredients, vitamins A,C and E and antioxidants boost the condition of your lips. Vanilla extract subtly fragrances this lip creme.

 Tip: Layer Lip Cremes to create new shades!

My Natural lip colour is dulled, but can definitely see it peeking through

I would love to know your first Le Metier de Beaute.

Hi Friends. I would appreciate it if you could refrain fron including self- promoting links in your comments, as I then have to mark them as spam. I love to hear from you, but can only publish comments that adhere to the above. I am really forward to hearing from you all!








No comments:

Post a Comment