Today I am thrilled to show you the other Shu Uemura Holiday 2013 palette. While the black parallel palette (reviewed here) will dazzle you with striking, sparkly colours, this pink inspired palette may look bland in comparison. I cannot tell you how much it has wowed me. It has the same sweet graphic on the front face of this lightweight case, by japanese artist Takahsi Marakami, but with a pink princess and anime.
Top L- R
- White with yellow hue - pearlescent finish
- Soft yellow - pearlescent finish
- Medium Brown with golden hue - soft metallic finish
- Baby pink - pearlescent finish
- Cool bubblegum pink - satin finish
- Rose toned copper - Soft metallic texture
- Flame toned copper - soft metallic finish
- Bright pink cheek colour - almost matte
All shades are buttery and blend like a dream. The three small pans (like the other Shu Palette), are even more dense and beautiful. These two copper shades are so unusual (Shu Uemura does these colours well) and will look good on all eye colours. The two light pastel colours have no frostiness to them. The cheek colour while bright, is slightly harder in texture to make it easier to apply and build up the pink to your desired depth. I have also mixed and matched with the black parallel palette- the combinations are endless. This is by no means all 'sugar and spice', but has interesting contrast and wearable shades all housed in one handy palette.