Sunday 11 January 2015

When life gives you lemons.....

Firstly, I want to wish everyone Happy New Year and an amazing 2015!
I would like to apologise for my absence. Life seems to have thrown me a curveball in the form of Guillain-Barre syndrome. It knocked me if my feet and landed me in hospital for 9 days, and now I'm on bed rest. 
I'm feeling much better and looking forward to all the new spring releases.
Hot in my radar is the new Nars Weightless All Day luminous Foundation. Chanel spring all looks enticing as well as Cle De Peau's limited quad in 310 - I am hoping to pick up some Tom Ford Lips And Boys before they sell out. Makeup Forever has just released new primers and I am excited to see what Marc Jacobs has in store for us. Spring is usually my least anticipated, as the colours  lean far to pastel, but this year rules are being broken, I mean Tom Ford with deep green and burgundy duo's!

Beauty news has kept me distracted and fuelled me . I've enjoyed reading my favourite blogs and hope to get back to blogging really soon. My best of 2014 might be delayed, so please bear with me.
Love
MR xx



10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your illness and wish you a speedy recovery and a happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear hope you get better soon, and lookibg forward to your spring picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda - I am looking forward to all YOUR spring picks!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jo,
    I hope you get well soon. I am so sorry to hear that you were not doing well. I wish you a speedy recovery,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara
      I hope your 2015 got off to an awesome start! Drove around the block today, so feeling like a bird peeking her head out!- So definitely on the mend, thank you. xx

      Delete
  4. Oh Jo! I'm sorry to hear you have been so ill. I hope with bed rest (and lots of interwebz shopping & beauty blog perusing) you will feel better soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Belly !
      Plenty of interwebzzz perusing ! I think I was the only nut dragging her drip to the bathroom to apply....ahem..... eye cream....like THAT was going to make a difference ! lol!
      Wishing you an amazing year!

      Delete
  5. Oh dear! I am glad to hear you are feeling better than before, at least. Definitely lots of new beauty releases to keep you distracted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many new beauty releases my head is spinning!- hope you are well?!

      Delete