Wednesday 22 August 2012

Guerlain ' Terra Azzurra' Pearls d'Azur Illuminating Powder

I wanted to review Guerlain 'Terra Azzurra'  Pearls d'Azur Illuminating powder. This was part of their Summer 2012 collection together with Emilio Pucci, but I think it will work well all year round. This is my first Guerlain meteorite pearls. Guerlain is most well know for their finely milled powders which are light as air and settle like skin. This particular "pressed"powder is a mix of iridescent pearls in white, peach, cream, pink, bronze and blue which all work together to correct and give radiance to your complexion. The blue pearl is the main difference to the other meteorite powders, which is meant to help give a flawless complexion. This products really delivers.


This limited edition container is adorned with a gorgeous Pucci print. Once the product is finished it will look lovely on my dressing table. I do not use this as a setting powder but over my By Terry Voile Poudre Eclat for a high definition finish. I have a really have on oily skin so this alone is just not enough , but I think it is more for illuminating than setting- those with dry skin this would be enough. It does have minimal shimmer and tiny glitter, it is more of a gleam. But, I wear it in the day and it imparts a dewy glow to my skin. I struggled to photograph it as the effect is subtle and does not show up well. I really love this product and if this one is no longer available, go and check out their standard pearls,which come in three shades. If this one is anything to go by, the regular meteorite pearls will be just as sublime.

Which was your first Guerlain product?

No comments:

Post a Comment