Wednesday 15 August 2012

MAC Satin Lipstick in Rebel

I have a secret obsession with bright coloured lipsticks. The bold punch on colour makes me feel happy and slightly more confidant than I really am. When I saw Rebel from the recent Mac collection (though it is a permanent shade) I had to have it. It is a gorgeous plum shade that is bright yet deep. It has a satin texture, so it is slightly matte but still creamy. This colour fades gradually, but my lips are stained from it, so there is no patchiness or lip colour peeping through, like I get from Mac's Ruby Woo.





The satin lipstick's from Mac are comfortable to wear. They are creamy and opaque. This hue has a beautiful intensity. I think it works perfectly without a lip liner.


I wore Rebel with a light apricot pink shadow over my lids and loads of mascara. Nars Deep Throat on my cheeks.


This is not for wallflower's and you will definitely get noticed sporting this shade. But, if it is a pop of colour you are after , then Rebel is for you.

What is your go to bold lip colour?


No comments:

Post a Comment