Tuesday 3 June 2014

Surratt artistique eyeshadow palette - Enchantress, Patine, Marron, Dore, Haute Chocolate and Ravissante and some Link Love!

Today I would like to share with you my second Surrat palette, that I have had since March, but have yet to review for you. I thought that since the lucky 'buggers' in the UK have now got full access to Surratt at Liberty, it would be the appropriate time to showcase these beautiful eyeshadows. I initially reviewed four of these here. I can only once again gush over the creaminess and all round 'Awesomeness' of these shadows. With this palette I went with almost gem toned look, with a tawny lavender thrown in for good measure. In my frenzy excitement when ordering, I seemed to reorder the bestselling Patine. I was only momentarily upset at the lost opportunity of owning another Surratt shade, but then realising how much I love Patine from my original palette I was calmed (keep calm and all that:))
So behold my six beauties in order from T-B then T-B again -: Enchantress (steel gray), Marron (russet wine) Ravissante (tawny lavender), Patine, Haute Chocolate (golden brown), Dore (golden taupe)



All six happy in their new palette

Enchantress, Patine, Marron, Haute Chocolate, Ravissante, Dore

Beautiful Textures
I am ready to push 'buy' on more of these luxurious shadows. I am loving compiling my Surratt palettes. I do wish that Liberty will stock these empty palettes online, as I have not seen them available.
I also bought Guimauve blush, which I will feature soon with some of the lovely lipslique lip shades.
Update: Large compact case is now available!

I would also like to show my love and admiration (my fave reads) with a little Link Love :-
The ever lovely Belly at Wondegondigo - I blame her for the start of my Japanese beauty love affair and even more for her witty commentary on life and makeup. I envy her photography skills.
My Frond (no typo here) Gummyvision - I adore her and her funny conversations about makeup, age and life.
Sara at Colormeloud - I would love to live in this makeup draw- always the first review that I need to see on the latest products. Eye looks to die for!

12 comments:

  1. OOOOOH! I see you picked some GORGEOUS looking Surratt shadows, Jo! And thank you so much for the link love and putting me in the company of some of the best fronds out there. :DD
    Dore and Enchantress look particularly glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fronds indeed xxxxx! - Dore and Enchantress are very enticing - maybe another foray in Surratt territory is in the cards for you.

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks so much for link love :-***
    And that eye shadows! Come to my makeup drawer and please take these with you ;-)))
    I would love to try something from this brand too, my wish list keeps getting longer, I blame you now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara I love reading your blog!!! I am happy for you to blame me and hope u get some soon!

      Delete
  3. Gosh more Surratt beauties to behold!! Looks like I need Marron & Haute Chocolate now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day I need to own the whole display unit! - my list grows daily too!

      Delete
  4. I would like to see some eye looks with these colors please!!! I have colors along the same vein as marron (ok maybe not quite the same vein but like burgundy-ish, or reddish type stuff?) and am not sure I can pull those colors off, and if I can how the heck would I even know where to place them??? Love the colors you chose for this palette, so so pretty to the eye and the swatches look gorgeous!! Thank you, my dear Frond for the link love and more importantly...thank you for being my Frond in the first place!!!! Loves & hugs!!!!! xoxoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Frond! - eye looks will have to wait as I am suffering from chronic puffiness- darn it I've been trying every remedy but alas no luck! I have a sift spot for burgundy- ish shades so love Marron. Sometimes I have a good chuckle at myself when attempted various placements - quite artistic or frightful depending how u look at it! Love and hugs xxx to you too.Thank u as well for getting me those much needed swatches - truly only some one special would run out and take the time and effort- smooch!

      Delete
  5. I have three of these and I'm still drooling!! Will my lust for Surratt ever be sated?! At least I can live vicariously until I can buy ALL OF THE THINGS. :)

    Shani x
    She Dreams in Perfect French

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shani - I cannot wait for some new releases!

      Delete
  6. No wonder why many are loving this palette. I have heard so many good things about this and now I know why. It has great colors in it. Its def a must try.

    ReplyDelete