Friday 26 October 2012

Chantecaille Protection Naturelle - Perfect Portable Powder

Chantecaille is an exquisite skincare and makeup brand from France. I'm sure it needs no introduction, as their products are very popular and found worldwide. Chantecaille is a family affair and their love for their brand is evident from their attention to detail as seen in their beautiful packaging and really outstanding technologically advanced products. I needed a powder for oil control and setting my makeup. I came across Chantecaille Protection Naturelle and fell in love with this unique powder, that I use through the day as needed. It is unique as it is in a container that has it's own built in brush and it contains a SPF 46 PA+++ (which is full spectrum sun protection). The brush can be cleaned and a refill attached when it runs out - I have had mine since April and it is just under half way with daily use. Pretty good I think. The brush is protected by a retractable plastic sheath. The container is very well made and it just pops into my bag for all day shine free sun protection. The powder itself comes in 2 colour variations, and it comes up through the base of the brush. The only other product similar to this is the Peter Thomas Roth, but I have not tried it. I use it for a dual purpose - to help keep my skin matte and sun protection. I think it is marketed primarily as on-the-go sun protection, but the sales consultant recommended it to me as I wanted a product I could touch up with on the move. I wear it over all my different foundations, including Chantecaille Just Skin tinted moisturizer for a fresh, no makeup makeup look. It can also be wore alone after moisturizer. I am waiting for the new HD perfecting powder also by Chantecaille which is enroute to me,  and I cannot wait to test it out.

Protection Naturelle in Light





Safe and Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment