Monday 19 August 2013

Perricone MD Lip Plumper


As we age we can really see a difference in the fullness of our lips . I purchased Perricone MD lip plumper to help. This products has my favourite Perricone ingredients Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE.
The handy container has an angled applicator. This product itself, has a wet fluid consistency, so only a small squeeze is needed. I have found that a once day application was best for me. If I used it more frequently, I found my lips were a bit aggravated.
This is not a quick fix lip plumper that tingles, and forces lips to swell, but more of an anti- ageing treatment. Within a week, my lips natural fullness was restored and the fine lines that appear on the edges of the lip area were smoothed. I think consistency is the key as continued use with have compounded effects.
I am also excited as I just purchased the Super Berry Powder with Acai supplement. I am only on day 3, so I am looking forward to many health benefits. I will report back when I am nearly finished my 30 day box.

What lip treatments do you recommend?



No comments:

Post a Comment