Tuesday 9 April 2013

Burberry Lip Cover in Tulip Pink - My Idea of nude!


Burberry Lip covers are a really good mix of hydration, pigmentation and creaminess. Burberry Lip Cover in Tulip Pink is another pretty warm peach that I have added to my Burberry Lip Collection.
I have already lauded the amazing qualities of this formula in my previous review of Burberry Lip cover in Antique Rose (reviewed here). Tulip Pink is very similar, but Antique Rose has more of a blue cast to it, making Tulip pink fresher version. I love them both.




Creamy, Comfortable Peach Perfection


This type of colour has almost become my idea of a nude lip on my skin tone. Anything with too much brown, makes me look dull. Once again a winner for me. I would love to hear from you all. Please tell me which Burberry Lip Cover I should covet next!



Hi Friends. I would appreciate it if you could refrain fron including self- promoting links in your comments, as I then have to mark them as spam. I love to hear from you, but can only publish comments that adhere to the above. I am really forward to hearing from you all!





4 comments:

  1. I love this so much !you must try field rose as well !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      I love Tulip Pink too! I reviewed Field Rose previously and actually prefer the lip mist formula over Lip cover by a fraction. Both are so pretty....

      Delete
  2. I love this one! Burberry is the master of making neutrals colors, their range of neutral shade makes me love the brand more and more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Memoiselle,
      Burberry are the masters of nudes- |I have many of them- which are your favourites? or can u even choose!?

      Delete