Friday 26 April 2013

Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum


Sunday Riley has two hero products. Good Genes (reviewed here) and Juno Serum. I have just about used up my Juno Serum, which in essence is an oil packed with a blend of good-for-your-skin ingredients.

  • Natural Retinol
  • 13 anti-aging lipids
  • Vitamins A,C and E
  • Essential Amino Acids
  • Omega 3:6:9
  • UV shields
  • Anti-oxidants
  • Anti-inflammatory
This list reads like a multi-vitimin I would take. I used this daily as my last step in my nighttime skincare regime. When I purchased it, I got some good advice from the Sunday Riley customer service:
"Juno has an ingredient in it called Meadowfoam Seed Oil. This is a cold pressed seed oil and it actually on of the only seed oils that absorb into the deeper levels of your epidermis. If you layer it on top of your Skin Adrenaline and Good Genes, it will pull them deeper into your skin as well, thus giving them higher potency. It really is amazing!"

My oily skin loved this oil. It felt nourished and hydrated upon waking in the morning. They do say it is a dry oil, but on my skin it did leave a residue, but this was not an issue for me. This was my first face oil I have tried. I would definitely repurchase this product. If you are looking at Sunday Riley, these would be my first choice together with Good Genes as a starting point as they can slot in with your current moisturiser and other serums.

Do you like face oils or are they taboo for you?


Hi Friends. I would appreciate it if you could refrain fron including self- promoting links in your comments, as I then have to mark them as spam. I love to hear from you, but can only publish comments that adhere to the above. I am really forward to hearing from you all!


2 comments:

  1. i've always been vaguely interested in this, but it is too pricy that I'm scared to even think about it! lol. I got the ole henriksen pure truth youth activating oil and I really like it so far! i think i have a sample of this that i'll have to try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a pricey oil- but has a lot of anti- ageing ingredients, which I think hikes up the $$$. Other oils might just have one key ingredient. I am trying a By Terry oil now, while hydrating is also mean't to have a lifting effect. If you have a sample try it NOW. I have only tried one Ole Henriksen vit C serum- it was nice!

      Delete