Thursday 21 June 2012

Dr Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15 - the power of Vitamin C harnessed

I have been a huge fan of Dr Perricone products for many years now. I really do feel his great products are backed by scientific research that makes sense even to a layman like me. The product I am reviewing today is the New Dr Perricone Vitamin C Ester 15. 



 Vitamin C is not a new ingredient on the skincare scene and many experts agree it is a tried and tested anti-aging ingredient. What makes Dr Perricone's formula unique is his delivery system. Vitamin C is notoriously unstable, but Dr Perricone has managed to encapsulate the Vitamin C in a fatty acid, which keeps it stable and ensures delivery to the skin. The product also comes is 4 tubes to keep the product "fresh". The product has a light dry-touch feel, which is even great for my oily skin.I also had no reaction or break-out when using my Vitamin C Ester 15. I use it slotted before my Dr Perricone Cold Plasma at night only.  I have used it for about 2mnths now and I find my skin has an overall brighter appearance. I do have a stubborn patch of pigmentation on my right cheek (my driving side) , where I have found a difference. My pores have also been refined and my skin appears a bit firmer ! This is because it boosts collagen production which naturally slows down as we age. Vitamin C is a great also an allround anti-oxidant. This product is paraben free, which is a plus considering all the bad press parabens have been getting.
Here is my photo's to show my progress.



At the start
Recent Photo


I think you can see my skin tone has become more even and my pores look tighter. Quite impressed I think! This product is $120, but well worth the price.
I would love to hear if you have used this product.
I received this product for consideration, but the review given here is 100% my opinion.
And I think the results speak for themselves!



4 comments:

  1. So great to see proof of results, not just empty promises! I also have some stubborn pigmentation around cheek bones, will definitely give this product a go.
    Looking forward to more fantastic reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Victoria- I really did see some amazing results!

      Delete
  2. I too have been using this product for over a month now, and have truly noticed a totally different appearance to my skin, much better color! and overall even tone. As an experiment I have been using just a dab on the few age spots on my hands, and must say: WOW they are almost invisible, I will continue to keep using this amazing product, I highly suggest everyone give it a try, and remember a little goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie- I was actually musing today and thought this would make a great hand cream and that Dr Perricone should formulate one to tackle age spots on the hand- great minds think alike- lol!

      Delete