Wednesday 26 December 2012

Inglot Brights in Turquiose and Purple

Inglot arrived awhile ago. I had not heard much about it other than there brushes were being compared to their MAC counterparts. I recently bought two of there bright eyeshadows as I had heard positive comments about them.
Here is what I think. The packaging is functional, nothing to exciting, except if you are buying and filling their larger palettes. as part of their freedom system. You can custom fill these palettes as I did with this duo or in some cases the bigger palettes come already filled. They have a dizzying amount of colours that come in many textures and shades. When I was choosing my colours, I did feel that some colours were definitely better that others in terms of pigmentation. The colours in the freedom palette are numbered. I chose two colours that I do not have many of, 491DS is deep grape and the other 480DS,a fresh vibrant turquoise. Both these were extremely pigmented and really went on well. On my eye they were easy to blend. These really feed my need for fun crazy colours, but I'm not sure if this angled at a more youthful market. I would probably pop in to Inglot  from time to time to look for a specific colour to create a particular look. With that said I really do like the colours I chose and used carefully can be used as accent colour to create a more sophisticated look. They are very well priced, so that would be a drawcard for many people.




Are there any Inglot fans out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment