Saturday 11 May 2013

By Terry Touch-Expert Advanced in Nude/ 2 Review and Swatches - Concealer Series II

By Terry-Touch Expert Advanced comes in 6 shades. I bought this concealer in shade 2/Nude.This concealer as many active ingredients that work to decongest and hydrate the undereye area.It come in a slim metallic purple pen style applicator. The product is pushed through brush by clicking the back of the applicator. So, you can use this straight onto the under eye area. I still prefer to apply it onto the back of my hand and then use my fingers or concealer brush to apply. I like the packaging.


The product is ultra fine and lightweight. It is amazing how this conceals my dark circles, as it has a weightless feel when on the skin. It is similar to Armani Maestro (reviewed here) but it gives more coverage and lasts longer. It has a fresh look, but dries to a matte finish due to micro powders. Can be used as spot coverage on blemishes or discolouration on your face as well. This is a twin to the Burberry concealer, of which I am also shade 2.

By Terry in Nude/2

L-R By Terry, Armani Meastro


I cannot fault this formula. A lightweight texture that hides undereye problems. It does not accentuate any fine lines either. This is in my first tier of concealers.
I can only give this concealer a resounding A+


Hi Friends. I would appreciate it if you could refrain fron including self- promoting links in your comments, as I then have to mark them as spam. I love to hear from you, but can only publish comments that adhere to the above. I am really forward to hearing from you all!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm cool! the shade does seem a bit dark for one named #2, BUT it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty sheer when applied - there shade down is really light and pink I'f I remember correctly. I find it amazing that with my array of foundations and concealers in different brands , they all are different shades but all match with my skintone.-go figure!?

      Delete