Thursday 15 August 2013

Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Seductive Rose

Tom Ford Seductive Rose just recently found a welcome home in my Tom Ford collection. Seductive Rose, was initially an asia only exclusive with lavender Lust (I purchased mine in Hong Kong via my helpful dad!). I understand this is now available in the US. I received a request from Bellyhead from Wondegondigo after she posted this new discovery at her local Tom Ford counter, to show how it looks on me. Like Belly I was initially a little disappointed. This quad, I thought was a little sheerer than my other Tom Ford Faves. But, I now recant such blaspheme and now lurv my little Tom Ford treasure. It has earned it's name as it has thoroughly seduced me!

A Beautiful Rosy collection is the obvious theme of this quad. The base/highlight colour is a pink based cream lustre that immediately brightens my eye area. There are two Tom Ford pigmented glitters in this quad - a pretty pink and plum shade which are best patted onto the eye for maximum impact. The deep shade is a matte, dark aubergine (brown plum) which adds depth to the outer V.
I used the lightest shade over the whole lid and shaded lightly up towards the brow bone. I then deepen the outer V with the darkest shade and also run this colour under my lower lash line. I pat the plum glitter on the outer half of the lid and the pink on the centre. I then darken again with the darkest shade and repeat the glitter. I used Tom Ford liner in Espresso  to line the eye and smudged out. This is such a girly range of colours that created a fresh look. if you just used the plum over the whole lid a more edgy look can be achieved.







Seductive Rose is just ............wonderful. If you like the whole Tom Ford glitter /shadow combo, you should love this one too.


Tom Ford is available at Stuttafords.

9 comments:

  1. oh, THANK YOU! Wow, it looks beautiful on you. I do think TF does the grown up glitter so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you frond! Sometimes, certain quads need a bit more playtime to fully appreciate. At first, I was "oh no so much $$$ on this" - but then the magic happened.
      Agreed - no fuddy duddy looks for us Belly!

      Delete
  2. Even though I am not a glitter fan this one looks really pretty, I do hope we get the fall collection and these quads soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quite a few fall collections that have piqued my interest, really beautiful. interesting how Tom Ford has changed his usual quads for trio's - I have my eye on both- no glitters in these , just for you!

      Delete
    2. It does seem there is "sparkle" in the trio's

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous on you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH this is so pretty on you. Not to mention that your eyes are beautiful and your photos of them are pretty and dramatic too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BB- very kind of you:) This is a winner- but then again i yet to come across a TF palette I did not like!

      Delete