Tuesday 8 January 2013

(Malin + Goetz) Peppermint Body Scrub - naturally good

(Malin + Goetz) was born in New York. It is a company with a desire to marry natural ingredients and technology to enhance the benefits of these ingredients, while ensuring they are suitable for those with sensitive skins. I was lucky enough to win a face book competition and the gorgeous (Malin + Goetz) peppermint body scrub was mine!


I use this scrub about twice a week for gentle exfoliation. The peppermint scent is as expected, invigorating and fresh. What is great about this scrub is that it foams while it exfoliates, which means it is cleansing at the same time, which most scrubs do not do. This scrub is full of peppermint extract which is a mild anti-septic and clarifier. This scrub has amino acid technology (Malin + Goetz mumbo jumbo term) allowing for super hydrating exfoliation which is Ph balanced and non - irritating.
This is by far my best body exfoliator at the moment, but keep in mind I do not have sensitive skin. It leaves my skin smooth and feeling soft. The scrub itself is not harsh and just gently works. This has made me want more (Malin + Goetz) products. I will definitely be looking to get the Vitamin B5 hand treatment as my next (Malin + Goetz)
product. (Malin + Goetz) was widely available when I was in London, but for us international folk and online shoppers, it is available at Zuneta.

What is your favourite scrub?



Hi Friends. I would appreciate it if you could refrain fron including self- promoting links in your comments, as I then have to mark them as spam. I love to hear from you, but can only publish comments that adhere to the above. I am really forward to hearing from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment