Thursday 8 November 2012

Makeup Remastered has flown the coop and is on the way to London

Hello Everyone!
I will be away for a week in chilly London. I am lucky enough to be going on a mini - break and will be visiting ALL the beauty halls I can find. I cannot wait to see all the holiday collections and attempt to match all the foundations I have been wanting too, so if need be I can order online at a later date - I mean how many foundations can a girl have (wink wink).


I am looking forward to my favourite London treats like Ben Cookies, Krispy Kreme and Hot Beef at the Brass Rail in Selfridges. I hope to bring back some oldies but goodies, and maybe some new 'hot of the press' products like the Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro, but I have a sneaky suspicion that I am going to miss the launch. Makeup aside, AllSaints, a truly British establishment, will be one of my first stops.

So weather be kind as I am used to less harsh conditions, but come rain or shine I will be on Regent street straight down to Covent Gardens!

I will still have some lovely posts, so don't despair.........

What are you fave British Brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment